Sunday 14 December 2014

Cranberry Hazelnut Tartlets


 

My friend made these last night for our craft club and boy, they were absolutely delicious! And I mean, DELICIOUS! I ate 4 in a row and had to restrain myself from eating them all. They were bite sized, after all.



Anyway I am sharing the recipe.....there's a few elements to make, but I promise you, it's worth the effort.

It's taken from Annie's Eats - apparently a great blog, but this is my first time seeing it. I will spend some time checking it out further.

Click here for the recipe.

A perfect recipe for those Christmas parties coming up!

Try it out.
Kris


These frosted cranberries are simply the most beautiful, Christmassy things I have ever made.


Update - Jan 2016
I made these again yesterday for New Year's Eve, so, so delicious and they were a huge hit at the party we went to. I've added a couple of extra photos from this batch into the post. One batch of this recipe makes about 30 tartlets. and the cranberry curd makes A LOT...be prepared for lots of leftover curd to use on icecream!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read your comments, so please feel free to leave one!