Saturday 25 July 2015

Raspberry Ripple and Pistachio Partfait


I subscribe to Delicious magazine and in the July issue they featured this parfait on the cover. It looked 'delicious', no actual pun intended!
Anyway as I browsed the mag and read this recipe I noticed they said you can cook the cover and enter the comp, so I thought, oh well, why not?
I have never even eaten, let alone made a parfait before, so I wasn't sure what to expect, but I can tell you now, it is one of the best desserts I have EVER eaten! Ever!

And it's incredibly easy to make....I kid you not!


When I put it on my Facebook page, a few people asked for the recipe, but I only had it in print form. Now it's been published online, I can share it with you easily.

I urge you to try it...you will not be disappointed - just be aware, it is not suitable for pregnant women as it involves a lot of raw egg.


Find the recipe here.

Enjoy...and thank me later, you will love it!

Kris x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read your comments, so please feel free to leave one!