Monday 30 March 2015

Creme Egg Cookies


Easter Week! I love it. I love Easter baking and finding new things to make each year. This year I have used Cadbury's Creme Eggs more than usual and this recipe is one of the best I have ever had. I can't take any credit for this recipe, I got it from the Queen of Creme Egg baking, Kerry at Kerry Cooks. Go and check out her whole site, there's some fabulous bakes on there.

I'm not going to add the recipe here, instead go straight to her page for it - click here.

Preparing to go in the oven.




Mine look a little different and I can only reason it being that my dough was quite wet - not sure why as I followed he recipe precisely, but it did firm up in the fridge. Oh, I did cook mine for an extra 2 mins too,The final cookie is light yet gooey in the middle, and utterly delicious! 




Go out and make these today...or tomorrow! Satisfaction guaranteed!

Kris x





1 comment:

  1. They look great- well done! So glad they turned out okay!

    ReplyDelete

I always read your comments, so please feel free to leave one!