Thursday 18 June 2015

Oreo Bundt Cake



As soon as I saw the Oreo Bundt Cake from Olivia at Liv For Cake. I knew I had to give it a go. She used Nordic Ware's newest square pan, which I don't have, so I used one of my favourites that I DO have instead.

I can't even pretend that mine looks as good as hers - the cake looked great before I attempted to put the topping on. I was going for the marshmallow to ooze down the spirals, but it just didn't pour as I hoped so it ended up being an all-over covering. Hehehe.....oh well.


Anyway I couldn't resist having a slice, even though I made it to take into work tomorrow - I know my work friends will forgive a big piece missing!



If you would like to make this cake, go to Liv For Cake and follow the recipe there - I will add, that for 2 sticks of butter, that coverts to 225g. And for the topping, I used about 4-5 tablespoons of cream to make it runny enough. Maybe even a little more would be even better.

Let me know if you give it a go.

Kris x





6 comments:

  1. This looks great Kris! I'm so happy the recipe turned out for you. That sliced piece looks so delicious and I LOVE the all over glaze :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - had a good recipe of course! :)

      Delete
  2. Kris this looks amazing! I bet it was really delicious :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really lovely - a great recipe!

      Delete
    2. It was really lovely - a great recipe!

      Delete
    3. It was really lovely - a great recipe!

      Delete

I always read your comments, so please feel free to leave one!